SYSTEM DESCRIPTION OF XTW-6
XTW-6 is a high-performance UAV developed for detection, which adopts twin-tail aerodynamic layout and the way of running take-off and landing, and also catapult-assisted take-off and parachute landing. 25kg max mission load enables it to carry a large pixel image sensor. Stable and high-precision control platform, the hyperspectral imager, Hasselblad industrial camera and deep exploration instrument can be installed. Compared with UAV which owns same takeoff weight, XTW-6 UAV has a longer endurance. It is ideal for industrial application as well as special application.
Brief system introduction
XTW-6 UAV adopts high-lift airfoil which has lift-drag ratios and excellent flight performance.
Enlarged cabin and fuel tank volume can 1 larger equipment installation space and longer time of endurance.
25 kg maximum task load makes it can carry a larger pixel image sensor.
At the same time, this UAV system has higher automation which can play a positive role when ordinary users control.
Fixed-wing drone is taking off
Max Mission load
Max Climb Rate
Take-off and Landing Mode
Running landing or catapult-assisted take-off
Double cylinders and two cycles 157cc-170cc gasoline
1. Airframe adopts aerial-grade carbon fibre composite material. It is rugged, durable and robust and can be used in all kinds of complicated environment.
2. All parts are modular and easy to assemble and disassemble within 10 mins.
3. Having the function of flight status monitoring and automatic flight protection.
4. Having strong wind resistance and can stably work under Level 7 gale.
5. Preset 100 emergency landing points, permitting automatic landing in the vicinity in case of emergency.
6. Built-in data memory, storing 9 hours of detailed flight data, flight information and task information recorded and downloaded separately.
7. POS data records up to 7000, supporting POS data export, import.
8. Supporting typical electro-optic pods, open PTZ, three-axis pan/tilt control for mapping.
9. Supporting RTK, PPK positioning.
10. By equipping with self-independence route planning software, optimal flight
shooting files and task report can be quickly generated based on the polygon vertex coordinates of the measured area and all kinds of spectral remote sensing and aerial parameters, such as shooting scale, overlap rate, etc.
l Low voltage and oil speed protection;
l Abnormal performance protection;
l Abnormal altitude protection;
l Low-accuracy GPS positioning protection;
l Integrated navigation system fault protection;
l Exceeding maximum control radius protection;
l Exceeding the planned route safety protection;
l Communication interrupt and timeout protection;
l Preset 100 emergency landing points, permitting automatic landing in the vicinity in case of emergency;
l Protection measures including automatic return, automatic parachuting and automatic landing.
l Aerial survey
l Disaster monitoring and assessment
l Emergency monitoring
l Forest fire prevention and firefighting
l Land and resources investigation
l Powerline inspection
More details, pls contact us online.