Action cameras are unlike any other kind of camera. They're designed to be attached to helmets, surfboards, cars and other objects, and they're small, tough and simple to operate, with a lens that captures the world in high-definition video and in a wide-angle fish-eye perspective.
Their small size and dramatic POV ('point of view') footage has made them popular with extreme sports participants, who capture their adventures by attaching cameras to themselves or their equipment. They're also used by TV production companies where using a regular video camera would be impossible.
Circular 360-degree Mode
Little planet Mode
360-degree Panoramic Mode
Long Standby Time
With 1300mAh battery, it still lasts for over 1.5 hours with front and rear cameras on.
There are three kinds of cameras with different memory space for your option, 32/64/128GB eMMC storage.
With its 4K UHD video, one-button simplicity and voice control, camorama action camera may be the ultimate combination of performance and small size. Liquid-smooth image stabilization and rugged, go-anywhere waterproof design help capture life as you live it.
Camorama is the market leader with its iconic box-shaped cameras, but action cams also come in a 'bullet' style, like the TomTom Bandit. There's lots of choice now, and you shouldn't just buy on brand – think about what you want from an action camera and how you plan to use it.
1. Full HD 4K Action Camera.
2. 100 Feet (30m) Waterproof Case. It is ideal for water sports like Swimming, Diving, Drifting, Surfing etc. Comes with some frequently used free accessories to fit various indoor and outdoor activities.
3. Long Battery life(1300Amh).
4. Built-in WiFi & HDMI output, Edit and share your actions any time and any place with the app download.
5. 360-degree VR 4K camera you can take professional-quality photos and video.
6. Go Virtual reality and watch with your VR Goggles.
7. This action camera is small and for the most part lightweight; Operating the camera is a breeze.
1.Ultra-small mini appearance
2.Longest in class battery life
3.Sony Japan 4K imaging sensor allowing 2880 x 2880 resolution
4.Ambarella USA imaging chipset allowing up to high-speed 210 fps
While it may appear to be a minor update from the Camorama on the outside, a lot's changed on the inside. The Camorama gets a new processing engine, allowing you to record super high-quality 4K footage. Other highlights include an improved image stabilization system, while the Camorama offers a wider dynamic range and better low-light performance than the Camorama 1. Waterproof down to 30m, the Camorama has an updated app with quick stories that automatically transfers and edits your footage for you. If you want the best action camera, this is it.
Extreme Sports, Water Sports, Swimming, Surfing, Diving, Outdoor Sports Activities, Bicycle, Car DVR, Home security etc.